Machine specifications and dimensions for a fully automatic front and back labeler
- With the PRO-625, labeling for a diverse range of containers is fast and easy – regardless of size or shape. The standard one-button teach product and label sensors make it simple to adjust for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
- With label heads that tilt on a 12-degree x-y axis, the PRO-625 even works well for tapered or shaped products.
- Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the PRO-625’s thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the need should arise. This integrated feature lets printers work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement. The result? Easy label customization you can turn on or off.
- The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is automatically set up – and positioned correctly.
- The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock, and instantly shuts the machine down if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
- Chain aligners center your product before entering top hold-down controls that keep the product in place.
- The auto-length set feature ensures accuracy.
- The PRO-625’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring all components run at the same speed.
- With 360-degree touchscreen controls, the PRO-625 can be controlled from any position.
- The production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
- The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
- The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
- The PRO-625 features a touchscreen control system with job memory. So, even after the machine sits idle for long periods, you benefit from a battery-free microprocessor control system that stores default settings. Up to 30 settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
- The PRO-625 can be easily moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
- Maintenance is quick and simple, thanks to slide-out controls and electronics stored in easy-to-access cabinets.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.
- All Pack Leader USA labelers are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and meet the strict ISO 9001 quality control procedures. So, you can have confidence undergoing required quarterly inspections from industry compliance auditors.
- The built in instruction of the operation system is very easy and well documented. This system reduces the training time for the new operators who can immediately increase the production since anyone can learn to operate it within few minutes.
- The built in trouble shooting feature reduces the down time for system breakdown. Operators can easily follow the instruction on the screen to solve the problems.
- User- friendly design for setting label length, any different size of label can be easily detected with a one button touch. This unique setting can assure the accuracy of each label length, so that it won't be affected by the mismatch of length from previous memory setting (Since the space between each label could have a slight difference, the error will accumulate during each labeling process).
- With the function of the label counter, you can easily monitor the current status of labeled quantity from the control screen.
- With the batch counter, you can preset the total labeling quantity. The machine will auto-stop when it has reached the preset quantity. This feature is useful for quantity management in the production line.
- With position set, you can easily adjust the position of the label by setting a delay time to make fine adjustments on the label position.
- Missing label auto-stop system can avoid any missing the label on products for manufacturers to easily do their quality control during the production process.
- For different printing speed, printer timer can be set for different demands to assure the clarity of the each print. (The printer is optional. All the control circuit for printer is preset for future installation in all standard machines).
- Variable speed selection for different working environment to meet the requirement of different production lines.
- The conveyor has a separator wheel to space each bottle apart from each other and ensure the correct position for labeling. By adjusting the guide rail, different size of bottles can be labeled (for production rate of 200 ~ 400 bottles per minute, use in- feed screw for fast and stable operation.)
- Foot-stand designed with square-shapes for small footprint and castors for mobility. It is ready to operate as a stand-alone machine or connected with other in-line machine for flexibility
- 30 memory slots for convenient data retrieval and loading.
Front and Back
Maximum Dispensing Speed:
Maximum Conveyor Speed:
112” x 72” x 56.3”
(2845mm x 1829mm x 1429mm)
Maximum Label Size:
7” x 12” (H 178mm x L 305mm)
Maximum Container Width:
Maximum Container Height:
Conveyor Belt Width:
6 5/16” (160mm)
Spool Diameter: 14” (356mm)
Inner Core: 3” (76mm)
Voltage: 110/220 VAC 50/60 HZ 1 Phase
Power in KW: .1320
Drive: Stepper Motor
Approx 750 lbs (300 kgs)