Solutions to fix wrinkles or bubbles occurring when labeling
A. Label comes out too early
1. Move the object sensor left to an appropriate position to test labeling. If the label still comes out too early, move to step 2.
2. Increase the value of the label peel delay in LABELING MODE menu.
B. The position of label is not accurate
1. Check whether the front of the dispensing plate is square.
2. The label sensor is in an unusual position. Please inspect the label sensor or replace with a new one.
3. The gap between the labels are not consistent.
C. Bottle condition
1. Surface of product is not consistent.
D. Back pressure plate
1. Back pressure plate is too tight