How to set up your Label Eye LERC
1. Remove a label from the backing substrate before the sensor.
2. On the HMI touchscreen, hold down "Length Set" (Figure 1) until the backing substrate only is positioned in the sensor (Figure 2).
3. On the label sensor, hold down the "NORMAL" button until the green LED flashed and then turns solid (Figure 3).
4. Again, hold down "Length Set" on the HMI until the next label is positioned in the sensor. If the sensor is set up correctly, the green and red LED will be on when a label is positioned in the sensor. Also, check the HMI and confirm that the counter for "Length Set" is increasing and holding the count after you release the "Length Set" button (Figure 4).
5. Lastly, position the next label to dispense no more than 3mm past the end of the peel plate.